What is HLR Lookup?
Using HLR lookup, businesses can cleanse their mobile data and acquire a multitude of information relating to each phone number. Including...
- The numbers registered country
- Registered Network
- Mobile country code (MCC)
- Mobile network code (MNC)
- Original registered network (if ported to a new network)
- The validity of the number
- Indication of temporary errors likely to impede delivery
- MSC address (indicates numbers that are roaming)
Why do you need HLR services?
Without number validation, businesses run the risk of wasting spend on sending to numbers that are invalid. HLR Lookup is an essential tool for managing your mobile database, we recommend building regular HLR checks into your A2P SMS marketing strategy to ensure your lists are clean and free of invalid contacts.